Please Note We Do Not Charge Our Tenant Applicants Any Tenancy Administration
Fees Or Referencing Fees.
Tenancy Set Up Protocol
- Once you have viewed a property and you want to express an interest we will ask you for
a few key terms, which will be the basis of the offer to the landlord.
> Name of Tenants:
> Are there to be any permitted occupiers:
> Are there any pets to consider:
> Tenancy commencement date:
> Length of proposed tenancy:
> Rental amount:
> Any other terms:
Once An Offer Is Accepted Subject To Contract We Request The Property Holding Deposit
& Mark As Let Agreed, The Deposit Is Reimbursed As A Contribution To The First Months
Rent Payment. Should The Tenant Fail Right To Rent Checks Or Pull Out, Then The Deposit
- The Holding Deposit Is Equal to 1 Weeks Rent
- The Balance Of The First Months Rent & The Tenancy Deposit Are Collected Upon Signing
Of The Tenancy Agreement By The Tenant(s). All Monies Must Clear Before A Tenancy Can
- The Tenancy Deposit is Equal to 5 Weeks Rent.
(Once Collected The Tenancy Deposit Is Registered With TDS Custodial)
During a Tenancy Should A Tenant Request To Surrender The Tenancy & The
Landlord Is Willing To Accept The Surrender. The Tenant Will Be Charged A Relet
- Relet Levy/ Surrender Of Tenancy £699 paid at point of application once approved by the landlord on the condition of a new tenant being forund to replace the current tenancy, the fee reflects the cost of the reletting process.
- Interest on Rent Arrears Charged at 3% Above Base Rate on a Day-to-Day Basis.
This Is Fully Compliant With The Tenant Fees Bill That Became Law On 1st June 201