One Off Setup Fee of £699
Our fully compliant letting service is the primary service available from Morgan Alexander Lettings. The service is designed to ensure all the crucial requirements of the lettings process are carried out and that a high-quality tenant is secured for your rental property as quickly as possible. Our letting fee is payable upon the commencement of the tenancy for your property and is a transparent fixed fee. If you wish to instruct us to for the renewal of the existing tenancies (either fixed term or periodic) to the same tenant introduced by Morgan Alexander Lettings a Fixed Fee of £150 is charged.
What is included:
- An initial visit to your property by a Morgan Alexander Lettings professional resulting in an accurate property information report including compliance health check and market appraisal.
- Professional Photography, Colour Floorplan & Detailed Property Description.
- Multimedia Advertisement, Including Rightmove, Zoopla, Facebook, Instagram.
- Access To Our Tenant Matching Database
- Accompanied Viewings
- Full Referencing & Credit Checking
- Dedicated Tenancy Setup Team
- Legally Binding Agreements
- Tenancy Deposit Registered With TDS Custodial
- Council Tax & Utility Changeover
- Tenant Check-in
Letting & Property Management Service
One Off Setup Fee of £499
10% of Rental Achieved Thereafter
In addition to all the care we take under our fully compliant Letting Service the addition of our property management service is designed to take care of the day to day management of the tenancy and any property matters that arise during the tenancy. Knowing your property is in safe hands means you can spend your time on something else.
What is included:
- Our Lettings Service (worth £699)
- Rent Protection Insurance (worth £179)
- Property Inventory (worth £149)
- 24/ 7 Support Number
- Maintenance Reporting
- Secure Holding Of Your Property Management Float (£250)
- Property Visits After 3 Months Then At 6 Month Intervals
- Rent Collection, Reconciliation & Same Day Processing With Statements
- Negotiating Renewals
- Serving Of Statutory Legal Notices
- Deposit Release Management
- Energy Performance Certificate £99
- Annual Gas Safety Certificate £79
- Legionnaires Risk Assessment £90
- Property Inventory £149
- Annual Rent Protection Insurance £179
- Tenancy Renewals £149
- Smoke Alarm £20 per alarm
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm £25 per alarm
- Call Out Charge £60
Please Note We Do Not Charge Our Tenant Applicants Any Tenancy Administration Fees Or Referencing Fees.
- The Holding Deposit Is Equal to 1 Weeks Rent
(Once An Offer Is Accepted Subject To Contract We Request The Property Holding Deposit & Mark As Let Agreed, The Deposit Is Reimbursed As A Contribution To The First Months Rent Payment. Should The Tenant Fail Right To Rent Checks Or Pull Out, Then The Deposit Is Non-Refundable)
- The Tenancy Deposit is Equal to 5 Weeks Rent.
(Once Collected The Tenancy Deposit Is Registered With TDS Custodial)
The Balance Of The First Months Rent & The Tenancy Deposit Are Collected Upon Signing Of The Tenancy Agreement By The Tenant(s). All Monies Must Clear Before A Tenancy Can Be Commenced.
During a Tenancy Should A Tenant Request To Surrender The Tenancy & The Landlord Is Willing To Accept The Surrender. The Tenant Will Be Charged A Relet Levy.
- Relet Levy/ Surrender Of Tenancy £699
- Interest on Rent Arrears Charged at 4% Above Base Rate on a Day-to-Day Basis.
This Is Fully Compliant With The Tenant Fees Bill That Shall Be Introduced & Become Law On 1st June 2019