Enjoying amazing views over the beautiful parkland is this exceptional two-bedroom top floor apartment forming part of this converted Mansion House, designed and finished beautifully to the highest standards, with top of the range appliances and quality fixtures and fittings. It has a wonderfully spacious feel and a layout which is perfect for modern living.
Located on the edge of Hertford, within the gorgeous setting of Balls Park with 67 acres of managed parkland, this home is designed for open plan living and entertainment on a large scale. Stunning individuality, spectacular spaces and exquisite detailing all complement the extraordinary specification including oak flooring and Villeroy Boch bathroom fittings.
Upon entering the property, you are immediately greeted by light and the vast space. A stunning bespoke kitchen area enjoys stylish and sleek fitted units with granite worktops and incorporating top-of-the-range appliances. The living/dining area enjoys a wonderful sense of space with oak flooring and windows which allow the light to flood in. The two double bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms and stunning views over the gardens. The luxury bathrooms are fitted with white sanitary ware with chrome fitments by Villeroy Boch.
Communal Entrance Hall:
Living/Dining/Kitchen: 26ft 8 x 13ft 6
Bedroom One: 15ft 7 x 13ft 11
Bedroom Two: 13ft 10 x 10ft 4
- Private gated development
- 67 acres of managed parkland
- Security Entry phone system
- Beautiful landscaped formal gardens
- Two private parking spaces and communal parking
- Exterior lighting to communal areas and property entrance
- Communal refuse store
- Private communal walled garden
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
- Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
- Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
- Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
- The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
- Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.