Enjoying a good sized family garden is this spacious three bedroom family home, located within a 5 minutes walk from Hertford North Station and Hertford town centre.
The property is bright and well-presented throughout. On the ground floor is a welcoming entrance hall with stairs to first floor. The kitchen is nicely fitted with a range of units and offers access to the garden and door to the cloakroom/WC. The living room enjoys access to the conservatory currently used as a playroom with access onto the garden.
On the first floor is a good-sized landing and doors to three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
To the rear a landscaped, manageable garden offers a child friendly lawn and a terrace area for outside dining. Access to the front is via the side access.
Being located on Sele Road this home is close to the excellent transport links, shops, bars and restaurants of central Hertford, and of course Hartham Common and the River Lea, as well as Hertford’s Saturday street market.
Ground Floor Accommodation
First Floor Accommodation
Outside there is a delightful rear garden, perfect for family fun. There is side gated access leading to the front of the property.
Block paved driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.