An exceptional four-bedroom maltings conversion arranged over three floors – designed and finished beautifully. The property offers an impressive vaulted kitchen/living space on the top floor, two ensuites and a parking space.
Old Cross Wharf is situated in the Town Centre of Hertford, a moment’s walk from the local amenities.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
* Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
* Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
* Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
* The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
* Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.
First Floor Landing
En-Suite Bathroom –
Allocated Parking Space
Service charge – £200 annually towards communal area maintenance.