Enjoying a good sized family garden is this spacious three bedroom family home, located within a 5 minutes walk from Hertford North Station and Hertford town centre.
The property is bright and well-presented throughout. On the ground floor is an entrance hall with stairs to first floor and family bathroom. The kitchen has been extended and is nicely fitted with a range of units and offers access to the garden and open plan through to the dining room. The living room enjoys duel aspect and offers an electric fire as a focal point of the room.
On the first floor is a good-sized landing and doors to three bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a cloakroom/WC.
The manageable garden offers a child friendly lawn and a terrace area for outside dining. A driveway provides off street parking.
The property offers potential to extent subject to planning consent.
Being located on North Road this home is close to the excellent transport links, shops, bars and restaurants of central Hertford, and of course Hartham Common and the River Lea, as well as Hertford’s Saturday street market.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.