*** CHAIN FREE *** A beautiful two bedroom period house with a modern interior, courtyard garden and private parking for two vehicles.
Located on the popular south side of Hertford this lovely property is a short walk from outstanding local primary schools and close to both Simon Balle and Richard Hale secondary schools.
Mangrove Lodge once formed part of the Mangrove estate, which is located within walking distance to Hertford Town Centre, Hertford East and North Stations.
This fine character home offers excellent accommodation, arranged over two floors with upgraded interiors creating a lovely home.
The living room sits to the front of the house and this has a fireplace, sash windows and wood flooring. The family room is bright with duel aspect sash windows, wood flooring and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen overlooks the court yard garden and has been fitted with a range of units.
There is useful lobby area which is ideal to hang coats and store shoes etc. A contemporary ground floor bathroom completes this floor.
On the first floor are two bedrooms with built-in storage cupboards.
The court yard garden is perfect for outside dining, with a paved terrace and storage shed. There is also a side access leading to the front of the property.
The property comes with two parking spaces accessed via a shared drive.
Being located on Mangrove Road this home is just a few minutes walk to the excellent transport links, shops, bars and restaurants of central Hertford, and of course the River Lea.
Ground Floor Accommodation:
First Floor Accommodation:
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.