An impressive two bedroom second floor apartment close by to the River Lea and Hartham Common. The property forms part of this sought after development located within walking distance to the town centre and Hertford East Station.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising open plan living/dining/kitchen, two bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Set in stunning well tended gardens the apartment has gated underground parking.
Communal Entrance: – Accessed via secure entry phone system into communal hallway, stairs and lift service to first floor, door to:
Outside: Communal gardens
Parking: – Allocated parking space located in gated underground car park.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
- Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
- Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
- Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
- The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
- Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.