An exceptional three-bedroom residence designed and finished beautifully with cutting edge technology, which is arranged over three floors and is located in the heart of Hertford.
The home is designed for open plan family living and entertainment on a large scale. Stunning individuality, spectacular spaces and exquisite detailing all complement the extraordinary specification including concrete flooring/stairs throughout and underfloor heating.
Upon entering the property, you are immediately greeted by light and the view out to the garden. A stunning bespoke glass and wood stair case leads you to the first and second floors. Leading off the grand entrance hall is a flawlessly presented Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Lifestyle Room with a stylish and sleek fitted kitchen with Corian worktops, incorporating top-of-the-range Miele appliances including an induction hob with concealed extractor, oven, microwave oven with warming drawer and dishwasher. Also integrated is a double height fridge and double height freezer. The tumble dryer are fitted in the under stairs cupboard. The large central island/breakfast bar houses a sink and wine cooler. The kitchen is a family orientated space for casual dining at one end, with bi-folding doors spanning the width of the property onto the terrace. A garage with electrically operated door and cloakroom WC complete this floor.
The feature staircase takes you to the first floor where you will find the impressive living room which is well proportioned and offers solid wood flooring, Juliet balcony and windows enjoying the West facing aspect. This floor also comprises a double bedroom, family bathroom and utility room with washing machine.
On the second floor, you will find the master bedroom with lavish en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes. A second bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom completes this floor.
Externally, the rear garden enjoys a West facing aspect and boasts a laid terrace and artificial lawn for all outdoor dining and entertaining needs. The integral garage has a solid wood electric sliding door, power and light.
As you would expect of a house of this calibre the property offers an extensive range of modern features including Duravit bathroom suites with Grohe taps, under floor heating throughout, air conditioning, solar powered hot water, a heat recovery ventilation system, wired for audio to kitchen and master bedroom, LED spot lights, intruder alarm and solid wood electric sliding garage door with LED Lighting. The Property was constructed in 2012 by Sandhill Homes to NHBC standards with 3 years remaining on the guarantee.
Crosier Place is peacefully located within a beautiful landscaped mews which is set behind security controlled gates and ideally located moments from the fantastic facilities of Hertford town centre, while the green open spaces of Hartham Common and the Meads are close by. The property is within walking distance of Hertford East & North Stations servicing London.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Lifestyle Room: 16ft 9 x 14ft 3
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Integral Garage: 17ft 4 x 9ft 4
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Living Room 16ft 9 x 14ft 3
Bedroom Three 16ft 9 x 9ft 8
SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Master Bedroom 16ft 9 x 15ft 3
En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 16ft 9 x 9ft 10
• Private gated development of 13 properties
• Security Entry phone system
• Beautiful cobbled landscaped mews
• Private and communal parking
• Exterior lighting to communal areas and property entrance
• Communal refuse store
• West facing rear garden
• Landscaped boarder with evergreen hedging and trees.
• Paved sun terrace
• Outside lights and water supply
Ground floor Accommodation:
• Cobbled entrance porch
• Solid wood door with brushed steel furnishings
• Tiled entrance hall with under floor heating and built in storage
• Feature bespoke main staircase with timber treads and structural glass balustrade leading to upper floor
• Cloakroom WC
• Amazing open plan kitchen/dining/lifestyle room with integrated appliances, Corian worktops, central island/breakfast bar and Bi-folding doors leading out to the garden.
• Washing machine and tumble dryer fitted in under stairs cupboard
• Integral garage with solid wood electric sliding garage doors with LED Lighting and PIR sensor
First floor Accommodation:
• Landing with oak timber floor and solid doors.
• Living room with oak timber floors and West facing Juliet balcony and window overlooking garden
• Bedroom Three
• Family Bathroom
• Utility Cupboard
Second floor Accommodation:
• Landing with fitted carpet and oak doors
• Master bedroom comprising:
o En-suite shower room with triple walk-in shower
• Second bedroom suite comprising:
o En-suite bathroom
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.