A one-bedroom warden assisted semi-detached bungalow offering direct access to the communal gardens and located in the heart of Hertford. Prospective purchasers have to be a minimum of 60 years of age in order to be eligible to occupy the apartment.
Chauncy Court offers the opportunity to enjoy retirement living within a safe and friendly environment. There is an on-site manager and a range of social activities and communal services.
The property offers a boarded loft space.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.