Set in one of the most sought after locations in Bengeo, is this charming three bedroom detached family home which enjoys an extended and re-modelled interior, a fabulous garden and located within walking distance of Bengeo Primary School and local shops including café, pharmacy and hair and beauty salon.
This home has been personalised by the current owners with attention to detail and now provides a stylish residence with premium finishing’s and designer interiors to include solid hardwood Maple flooring, log burner and sliding doors.
Occupying a superb plot, this impressive home offers an excellent setting for family life.
Set back from the road with a landscaped front garden providing off-street parking.
You enter the property into a hallway which opens in the living room which offers views to the front overlooking the charming street and is open plan to the dining room. The kitchen is nicely fitted with a range of units, working surfaces and spaces for several appliances. The rear extension now forms the family room which is a real success, giving access to the garden through the large bi-folding doors and warmed by underfloor heating.
A ground floor cloakroom and storage room complete this floor.
On the first floor is a good-sized landing with window to the side and doors to three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
The house is complemented by the rear landscaped garden, which is manageable and offers a child friendly lawn and a high degree of privacy. The garden is laid mainly to lawn surrounded by flowers beds and shrubs, incorporating a rear terrace for outside dining and entertaining.
Access is to the front and rear of the property. The property used to have a garage at the rear of the garden which was accessed via the service road.
Ground Floor Accommodation:
Living Room 19ft x 16ft 7 > 13ft 5
Dining Room 10ft 8 x 8ft 10
Kitchen 10ft 6 x 9ft 8
Family Room 22ft 10 x 9ft 8
First Floor Accommodation:
Bedroom One 13ft 1 x 12ft 10 > 11ft 5
Bedroom Two 12ft 10 x 11ft 5
Bedroom Three 7ft 10 x 7ft 3
Front: The property enjoys a wide paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and a landscaped boarders.
Rear: Leading out from the family room and kitchen, the garden features a terrace area and central lawn. Side access leading to the front of the property.
Hertford, the County Town, which offers excellent educational, shopping and leisure facilities and two main line rail services to London Liverpool Street, Moorgate and King’s Cross. The A10 and A1(M) with London and the M25 to the South are within easy driving distance.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.